[한국다우케미칼] Chemical, Mechanical Polishing 사업부 Field Service Engineer 모집
한국다우케미칼, Chemical, Mechanical Polishing 사업부에서 Field Service Engineer 로 성장할 인재를 찾습니다.
l Application : Email to Mkim2@dow.com 으로 영문 이력서를 7/21일 오후 6시까지 제출하시면 됩니다.
l Location : Seoul
l Business : Chemical, Mechanical Polishing 사업부
l Position : Field Service Engineer
l Job Description :
This position includes responsibility for technical support of products offered by Dow’s CMP (Chemical, Mechanical Polishing) Technologies business to the semiconductor industry in Korea. Products are inclusive of all CMP consumables offered by Dow, the #1 market share leader of CMP consumables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Account Sales Management to determine where the opportunity fits within the scope of our ability to engage, given available resources (align supplier strengths to meet the customer needs).
- Communicates to manage technical and customer support issues affecting the Dow’s CMP products and customer’s perception of the company.
- Develop understanding and expertise on customer processes and the use of the products (CMPT and competitive)
- Along with Account Sales Management, develop Customer Improvement Plans (CIP) and work with customers to accomplish the agreed upon technical portions of the CIP
- Work with customers on process improvement and optimization (upgrade with advanced Dow product offering to meet goals of customer-CIP and protect Dow’s market share)
- For technical related issues, define the issue. Have an understanding of the customer process, this will include working with the customer to determine root cause and attempt to isolate whether issues are product related, or due to other external contributed factors.
- Manages customer expectations related to product specifications, service lead-times and acceptable field support practices.
- Functions as technical liaison between the customer, service center(s), sales force, business units and manufacturing by establishing effective channels of communication; communicates complex technical issues in verbal, written or presentation formats.
- Enter and track opportunities using the CRM tool.
- Presentation skills and ability to speak to large groups and answering technical questions from experts in the CMP field.
- Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels in the organization especially during customer interfacing situations.
- High safety awareness and demonstrated personal safety engagement are required.
- Travel Availability: Available for any other foreign country
BS or MS degree required in a chemistry related or materials field.